AMA’s exclusive White Glove Division provides the services most common carriers do not offer. Covering all New England zip codes, our White Glove & Logistics Division provides end-to-end routing, storage, delivery, installation, and maintenance of retail displays and fixtures. We have a select team of installers that are prepared for any special services and are experienced in handling chain, Big Box, and Mom & Pop retailers. We also provide White Glove services to business and residences.
Whether it be a delivery that needs to be brought in to a residence, commercial, or retail location and be set up OR a company is relocating and needs to have its office taken down, packaged up, transported, and reinstalled. AMA’s White Glove Division can do it!
Below is a list of some services offered:
- Store-door delivery & returns management
- Retail racking & cabinet installations
- Retail merchandising resets
- Signage, graphics, & seasonal décor installations
- Display storage & prep
- LCD display installations
- Office cubicle installations
- Arcade & kiosk installations
- Site surveys
- Assembly & light construction
- Merchandising support
- New store support
- White glove delivery to businesses and residences
- Asset recovery
- Removal & disposal of all dunnage & old fixtures
- Warehousing & consolidation
- Cross docking & load optimization
- Residential inside delivery & installation
We are capable of providing our services during and after regular business hours in order to meet the needs of our customers.